Monday 30 October 2017

9apps install donwload in android

When we are in the search of something good for our self we get to meet so many things in the entire journey.  Here I was just talking about my experience. I was so tensed that some of my favorite apps are not shown in goggle play store. As you all know that goggle play store is always available on android set and I also have android mobile. So I searched some of the apps on goggle play store but it didn’t showed. Some times I get the app from goggle play store but they are very large and it did not get into my phone because of my storage problem of mobile. Them I get to know about 9apps. I downloaded that app in my phone and then it gave me all type of apps.

HOW TO INSTALL 9APPS IN OUR PHONE

Here I just wanted to share all my experience with 9apps and the way to easily get this application. 9app is one of the my most favorite app which has been very much help full for me. It has really changed the way to downloading any app. So first of all let me tell you about the what to download this application. It is the human tendency to having the best thing in their life and to get curious about what they exact need. I will here very loyally tell you my way to download this app. First of all let me tell you that this app is direct competitor of goggle play that is why it is not available on goggle play. There is only one platform to download this app. I had downloaded this app from its site which is www.9app.co.in

I just went to this site and then there I got the downloading option. I clicked on the downloading option which has been shown on the home page of the site. Then it automatically get downloaded in my phone. Then it asked for some setting and it got install in my phone.

My dear friend download this app because this is the one of the most amazing app which will provide you all type of apps in very small data usage.

The post 9apps install donwload in android appeared first on 9apps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro debuts with Snapdragon 888 and Samsung’s GN2 50MP sensor

  Xiaomi kicked off its Mega launch event in China earlier today and the first device to be announced on stage was the   Mi 11 Pro . Xiaomi ...